Built on the rock-solid foundation of the classic 100W EL34 power stage, this amplifier sets new standards for clean and crunch tones. Two channels and four footswitchable modes, complete with ISF, include the amazing Super Crunch for the biggest, crunchiest tones yet heard.The DPR control allows power to be reduced to 10W for studio and small venue work, while a series effects loop and MIDI switching further expand the flexibility of this professionally specified amplifier.
The Series One dual patent design is the result of hundreds of hours of research by one of the most experienced design teams in the business. The built in DPR power reduction system allows reduction to any level down to 10% of the rated power with no loss in tone or valve reliability and the ISF control provides tonal flexibility beyond that of any traditional tone control system.
– 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
– 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 valves
– 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
– Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
– Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
– ISF equipped tone control section
– Presence and Resonance controls
– Master Volume
– Series effects loop
– MIDI switching
– Speaker emulated output