Murphy’s Music is an authorized Martin Dealer!
Great tonewood combo that should ensure the longevity of your instrument and help with the maturity of its tone.
A Sitka spruce top with rosewood patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides combined with a solid FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics make the GPCX1RAE a very versatile guitar for players of all levels. The GPCX1RAE has a Venetian cutaway features Martin’s Performance Artist neck profile with High Performance Taper and hand-rubbed finish make getting up and down the entire fret more smooth and comfortable on your hands. Other appointments include a scalloped Sitka spruce X bracing, a compensated white tusq saddle, white corian nut, multi-stripe rosette, chrome enclosed gear tuners and a faux tortoise pickguard.
- Body type:Grand Performance
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:RosewoodHPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Hand-rubbed
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width:1.75″ (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4″
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Case:Sold separately
- Country of origin:Mexico